Logitech Z5300e

Jamxx

Fully Optimized
I just have to say these speakers are incredible. I got them yesterday and equalized them with iTunes, and they sound absolutely FANTASTIC. The subwoofer is so loud! You honestly have no idea! I was just wondering if anyone else had these speakers here. :confused: :D

lhuser

Golden Master
Wow, that's nice set of speakers!

But, I still hav to live with m Altec Lansing XA3021 2.1 speaker set. They're really good, but the Radioshack 3.5mm is crap! :mad:

I would love to have one like this, so my 2.1 speaker set would go on the TV.

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I would get those but really my 530s serve me just fine. And its not the money either its the house I live in. I couldn't play them at night because of how cheap my house is built my parents would complain all the time.

I saw they were running for like 114 bucks when I was looking at them for the first time they were going for 300 somthing I believe.

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
Jamxx said:
I just have to say these speakers are incredible. I got them yesterday and equalized them with iTunes, and they sound absolutely FANTASTIC. The subwoofer is so loud! You honestly have no idea! I was just wondering if anyone else had these speakers here. :confused: :D
I will second that! Good choice of speakers!
I don't have the Z-5300's, but I have the Z-2300 2.1 speaker set, and let me tell you, it's awesome!

Jamxx

Fully Optimized
My friend down the street has them. Those speakers are really nice as well! The subwoofer on them is a bit more accurate but this one seems to have more "oomph" to it, which also causes a little boominess... Nothing too bad, though! They're both awesome sets!