Logitech Mouse question

compguy91

Fully Optimized
ok I have a logitech MX610 mouse and I installed the software for it but I can't figure out how to set the scroll wheel so when I click on a link in firefox it will open it up in a new tab. It does this if I don't use the setpoint software but if I do it doesn't let me do that. Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

I reccomend just NOT using the setpoint software. When I was using while playing games, it was making my mouse 4 button into something like shift+num4. Which made my games not be able to use mouse 4. Anyhow, just close it, because that software sucks.

Don't use the logitech software, use firefox. I don't have firefox, but it should be able to change it in about:config or in tools>options

Here's how you do it:

Go into the settings, choose #3(Universal Scroll by default), then for select task click other, then go down to middle button.

SetPoint isn't that great. I never had gaming problems with it, but it never gave anything advantageous so it was more of a resource leech instead.

The Amish Kid said:
Here's how you do it:

Go into the settings, choose #3(Universal Scroll by default), then for select task click other, then go down to middle button.

thanks, sure enough it did work. The setpoint software isn't that bad. I'm not too concerned about memory usage since it's not as bad as the previous software that was with my old logitech mouse. If it gets too annoying I can just remove it.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom