Login error

drogan

Baseband Member
Ok reformated my computer recently installed anti..spyware..adware and virus software then hooked into the internet, I woke up this morning then tryed to log in but it keeps giving me a grey box saying something about windows not being able to load the registry and theres a timer then it just gos back to login....
any ideas?please

Did you defintly reformat, or did you just repair? Also, can you boot into safe mode, and log in that way?

reformatted it.......me and my sister share the computer so I made an admin account and two other accounts but my brother keeps passwording the admin account and using it for himself when im like in bed just went inot safe mose and changed the password(stupid asshole)
logged into mine and it worked but stil came up with this:

Windows cannot load the user's profile but has
logged you on with the default profile for the system.

DETAIL - The system has attempted to load or restore
a file into the registry, but the specified file is not in a
registry file format.

another question should I be making the two accounts that are in use limited and leave admin for installing stuff problem being my brother will allways change the password told him to fukin sop but hes 19 and he wont listen to anybody in the family anway..

I would clean install, and set up an admin password. Then create ya brother as a limited user so he cant screw about with the computer

Back
Top Bottom