Craig Prince

In Runtime
If you could not tell by the title, I have log in issues. :whistling:

First of all I'd like to start out with that every time I go to the website it says I'm not logged in. Along with that, the side bar of recent posts is never updated. I also will only sometimes get emails telling me someone to a subscribed thread. Sometimes I just won't.

However, I can make my own threads, reply to others, basically anything normal. If I try and log in to the site, I get the error Invalid Redirect URL (Computer Forums - Powered by vBulletin)

Any help will be much appreciated! (Although the issue is not severe.)

Depends on your browser settings, next time logging in tick the box to remember.

I don't need further information on that MMM, it's fine. I've actually done both of these things, neither of which worked.

400th post baby!

It's actually okay if this doesn't get fixed. It doesn't bother be, it just is kinda odd. I still can use the forums just as I normally would. Thanks for the help you both provided! :)

VB is cookie based. Even if you check "Remember Me", if you have cookies blocked, as soon as you leave the forum, it will forget you.

Allow cookies for this website and that should take care of it.

VB is cookie based. Even if you check "Remember Me", if you have cookies blocked, as soon as you leave the forum, it will forget you.

Allow cookies for this website and that should take care of it.

^ this should fix the issues.

Back
Top Bottom