Lockers

Takes two seconds, and eventually I will get something for free.
Why NOT do this?

Yeah, eventually. Last time I checked, almost everything is fresh out. Now people are just signing in racking up PTZ, then when they restock, you better hurry and try to get the thing you want before its "fresh out" again. Then it just keeps repeating, and repeating.
Which is why now I just sign in whenever I feel like it. By the time I get enough PTZ for what I want, I would've either bought it already, or something happens to the site.

Yeah, eventually. Last time I checked, almost everything is fresh out. Now people are just signing in racking up PTZ, then when they restock, you better hurry and try to get the thing you want before its "fresh out" again. Then it just keeps repeating, and repeating.
Which is why now I just sign in whenever I feel like it. By the time I get enough PTZ for what I want, I would've either bought it already, or something happens to the site.

Eh being in college with no job is leaving me in tight money situations. So anything free is good lol xD

Eh being in college with no job is leaving me in tight money situations. So anything free is good lol xD

Yeah, I'm in the same position. Although I am able to manage money now since I prioritize what I need. If I don't need it, then I don't buy it.
Like take the ATI 5xxx cards, I have more than enough to buy one, and I want one badly, but it's not something I need right now.

Back
Top Bottom