lmfao awsome

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Ok, so I was with my mum and she was driving in Blackpool where I live (england) and bascally we was driving and the lights came up, well do you know when you stop at lights and their are another set of lights across the road to show you what postion the lights are at? like this:

Traffic_Lights9.JPG

now note this, these are USA set of lights, so here in england it was the other side of the road that the car stopped, ok so this is what happend a car did this:

8zkwwm.jpg

ok, so bascalliy we where driving and the lights turned red, we stopped and then the lights across the road which was are lights showing us was also red (derr obvously) anyway, so a car come out from the right and just stopped at the lights in the middle of the road, i was pissing myself laughing, never seen it before but then the lights went green and it set of, i was just full of laughter, anyway just thought i'd share abit of funnyness

I think I know what you're talking about. I see plenty of US drivers screw up in England when I'm there every summer. Its pretty funny.

Our lights are accross the road too though, so thats just an idiot driver, not a US driver.

BTW, welcome back man? Havent seen you around before, you gonna stay?

Back
Top Bottom