Lmao!!

lol, you can tell thats its pasted together from a bunch of other comments along with the employees opinion

I want to know why manufacturers respond so seriously to these things - I mean they could've at least thought of something witty to say in reply! Hey, even if they got the guy a new PC (albeit a low end one) that would've done wonders for their publicity!

I want to know why manufacturers respond so seriously to these things - I mean they could've at least thought of something witty to say in reply! Hey, even if they got the guy a new PC (albeit a low end one) that would've done wonders for their publicity!

They respond like that because it lowers there product review rating. Would you want a product you were selling rated poorly as a joke. I could see them making light of it if he had given it 5 eggs instead of one.

You know what's going to be funny? When more reviews like that start to come up, and all of a sudden OCZ has accidentally discovered the secret of time travel.

They respond like that because it lowers there product review rating. Would you want a product you were selling rated poorly as a joke. I could see them making light of it if he had given it 5 eggs instead of one.
Ah, fair enough - I didn't look at the eggs.

You know what's going to be funny? When more reviews like that start to come up, and all of a sudden OCZ has accidentally discovered the secret of time travel.
I think that'd be far more the scientific breakthrough of the millenium than a big joke! ;)

Back
Top Bottom