LiveBars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedman3d

Fully Optimized
Hey. Im working on some things called LiveBars. Its a natural step after working on the Kudos bars. They are pretty much little dynamic bars that count down to things such as game releases.
Working bars:

scripts

scripts

scripts

scripts

scripts

scripts

scripts

scripts

scripts

scripts

The code in it is probably the most cleanest and easiest to modify out of all my projects because i kind of new what i was doing from the start. Obviously, the website isnt up and if i decide to actually set things up properly ill invest in some better hosting because as many of you have seen, it doesnt have a good track record of staying online. So yeah, if you dont see the images above or the kudos bars then its the hosting's fault.

Enjoy.

Thanx Vern.. lol.

so what do you plan on doing with this??

looks pretty cool.
Thanx rican, um i dunno, any suggestions, i figured only having countdowns would be a bit of a waste. What else could i do?

I was thinking of doing this other thing where i parse an online forum analyzer and the forums and draw on an image the last 5 posted in threads, the 5 most active threads and the list of online users to a JPG image. Then i whip up some stuff to allow it to be viewed on mobile phones with internet access.

The image will be about 20kb so you can check that stuff on the go if your a die hard TechForums fan.

As for these bars, like i said, any other ideas?? I was thinking also of making a huge amount of them on a very very simple web site and advertising in gaming forums and seeing what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom