Listening to Computer Music with Stereo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also noticed in almost all mp3 bitrates that a good amount of acoustic information is lost. I've compared a song in CD quality, then mp3 quality and noticed that a full backup guitar's sound was missing and/or extremely weak.

DarkMortar said:
yes, but 1411kbps is even more

This is the most random post I have ever seen

No one metioned the wma format. Microsoft is trying to compete. I have read a few things that say the quality is pretty good.

Agreed with all the AAC+ comments. The stream I host I encode in AAC+ only at 40kbps. It sounds amazing for the bitrate just imagine that in a higher bitrate. Way better than mp3.

hey, i just downloaded winamp, but do i need pro in order to convert music to AAC? cuz i dont see any option of this sort immeditaly.

ok there are a lot of versions of ma4 or acc whatever, whioch one is best! i assume accPlus?[HE-ACC] and one says bitstream mpeg-4/2, and which settings are best for non-pro, ty.

also can this CONVERT an mp3 to accPlus without burning, like if u have an mp3 in folders and u just wanna convert.

DarkMortar said:
ok there are a lot of versions of ma4 or acc whatever, whioch one is best! i assume accPlus?[HE-ACC] and one says bitstream mpeg-4/2, and which settings are best for non-pro, ty.

also can this CONVERT an mp3 to accPlus without burning, like if u have an mp3 in folders and u just wanna convert.

mp4 is best for the best sound quality (320 kbps). aac plus is the best for for small size compressing (128 kbps or less)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom