List of Electronica songs with Paino...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal_Dragon

Fully Optimized
Phantom.... Here is the list of songs we were talking about in the other thread..... didn't want to put the full list in
http://www.techist.com/forums/f6/what-you-listening-right-now-v3-0-a-140869/

Andreas Viklund - Daydreamer
- Faraway Love
- Friday Night
- Forever
- Harmony
- Invisible
- Kick the Beat
- Lift me up
- Moments of Love
- Mr. Doubt
- Sweet Things
- Unlisted

ATB - Killer
- Long Way Home
- Trilogie Pt. 2

BT - Flaming June

The Cynic Project - A Cynical Christmas
- After the Storm
- Beach Visions
- Cherry Earth
- Danceparty
- Dreamin' (Cynic Project Remix)
- Eurodance Megamix
- Eurodance Megamix ][
- Falling
- Far From Home
- Formant
- Grid ]|[
- Into the Night (Club 2000 Mix)
- Kirsten
- Liquid Images
- Lost in Paradise
- On Top of the World
- Red Horizon
- Start the Dance (Club mix)
- Trance Experience
- Trans Symphony
- Tropical Destination
- Waterfalls

DJ Bobo - DJ Bobo Megamix
- Freedom
- It's time for Christmas
- Let's Come Together
- Love is All ARound
- Love is the Price
- There is a Party

Lagoona - A Moment of Sadness
- Always in my Heart (Lightworks Remix)
- Mana
- Music in my Soul
- Open your Mind 2
- Supernatural
- Touch my Heart

Nicola Hitchcock - However Wrong

Rabbit In The Moon - Subconscious

Rascal Flatts - Bless the Broken Road (most Def NOT electronica song... good though)

Underworld - Born Slippy

Thats just what I had on my iPod at work... there aren't TOO many more to be added, but I am looking for more of a variety.

LINKS
andreasviklund.com » Music Intro - FREE MP3's here. This is music created by Andreas Viklund, and the groups he was with, TSEC (The Solid Energy Crew), and they later became Lagoona. There are 135 FREE downloads. (Here also is the music COPYRIGHT info.... andreasviklund.com » Copyright information .... Basically says they are yours for free, and free to share, as long as you aren't passing them off as your own or selling them.)

[T H E . C Y N I C . P R O J E C T] - The Cynic Project Home page... Has albums for sale, $4 - $7 per album (MP3's)....

Great list and great songs... I'm still downloading them... I hate sharing one internet connection with 6 other pc's... im downloading at 14kbps yay..

Still downloading.. managed to get to 24kbps... [scarcasim]with these "blazing" speeds my modem won't hold together long[/scarcasim]

Tech forums should have an "Official Tech Forums Music Thread" (sticky) Made up of lists like Ethereal_Dragon put together. Different genre's and lists of types of music. If anyone else is like me.. I'm Always looking for songs.. but dont really know where to look.. other than amazon.com and watch music stations on TV.

It would be better for everyone to post up a list in Off-topic, and then link to the thread in your signature.... Cause there are just so many genre's out there, and mountains of artist's & songs, and that's just the widly known ones.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, It would be BETTER to have a SINGLE thread, then use the permalink in your sig for your list... /EDIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom