Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
The whole album leaked to the web last night. I listened to every song 2-3 times. I cannot express my level of dissapointment... There are some songs that could tolerate, but the rest are just... so horrible. I can't bear to listen to them. They sound like a bunch of pansies afraid to use a guitar. What the **** happened to LINKIN PARK?

I need to go blast some Meteora. That was the first album I ever bought, and it was like a bizarre gem from outerspace. It was SO unique and powerful. So much emotion and expression. The sets were so complex and unique...augh.

This new crap sounds like 90's punk rock with some pop. RIP LP... RIP

Well....

I like the new album but personally Hybrid Theory and Meteora kills this new album. I see what you mean by the pop punk rock mix they added.

But I was really disappointed not to see QWERTY on the new album.....

I didn't really like Qwerty personally, but now I think honestly I would welcome it to MTM lol. I'm sure it will grow on me, but the whole album just seemed lacking to me... so very very blah and lifeless. I loved Meteora and its 37 layed songs lol. So much to follow and listen for. I'm sure I'll get used to it, I just a little embarassed atm.

The whole album leaked to the web last night. I listened to every song 2-3 times. I cannot express my level of dissapointment... There are some songs that could tolerate, but the rest are just... so horrible. I can't bear to listen to them. They sound like a bunch of pansies afraid to use a guitar. What the **** happened to LINKIN PARK?

I need to go blast some Meteora. That was the first album I ever bought, and it was like a bizarre gem from outerspace. It was SO unique and powerful. So much emotion and expression. The sets were so complex and unique...augh.

This new crap sounds like 90's punk rock with some pop. RIP LP... RIP

I heard it too. I can not say that I was impressed.
There was some of the songs that almost sounded just like Alice In Chains

It's beginning to grow on me.

I like "No More Sorrow", "In Pieces" and "The Little Things You Give Away"

I was just really hoping for another Meteora type album. Something with the same sound just new rifts and beats. They told us it would be different...but wow. They could have changed their name to give us a headstart.

I heard it too. I can not say that I was impressed.
There was some of the songs that almost sounded just like Alice In Chains

what?
i listen to Alice in hains there was nothing close to it. 90's grunge was a distinct sound in the history of rock and its pretty hard to emulate that. to me this album sounds more mainstream as far as "general rock" if you get my drift.

All the youtube's keep getting wacked. Anyone have a better place to listen to the songs? I'm cravin some of them lol.

wow, the way you guys say it, it almost sounds like you are saying they went all emo on us. i mean, i bought hybrid theory (and it is still in my cd player! like the only cd i ever bought, and it rocks some serious socks) but i want to hear this new stuff they got. where can i hear it?

1. "Wake" – 1:43
2. "Given Up" – 3:11
3. "Leave Out All the Rest" – 3:31
4. "Bleed It Out" – 2:46
5. "Shadow of the Day" – 4:52
6. "What I've Done" – 3:29
7. "Hands Held High" – 3:55
8. "No More Sorrow" – 3:43
9. "Valentine's Day" – 3:19
10. "In Between" – 3:18
11. "In Pieces" – 3:40
12. "The Little Things Give You Away" – 6:25

those are the official song titles. (i shoulda gotten those before i started downloading. that was a waste of about 100mb in under 20 minutes...

i had a few of those, i had track 12, 6, 4, and....wow thats all i had according to that list, the rest didnt even match! the ones that do match the list tho have a definite 90's feel to it. getting the rest now, if you want them, pm me and we will work something out. (still waiting on track 9 10 and 11...they should be done in the next 10 minutes tho)

seeing that others also said that they sounded like aic, heres a quote from when i was actually listening to some of it.

"ok, i had reviews for every song i got, but i had 20, and they all sounded like crap, so i really dont think it was all them, but some had a breaking benjamin feel, most had alice in chains, couple had three days grace, and the rest were just plain jab a knife in my wrist emo."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom