Link Firefox

Tancredi

Banned
Hallo,

I often use the saved passwords of my Firefox browser to see and sometimes erase the passwords...only everytime I must go to Tools - Options - Safety - saved password.
I was arguing if there is a way to insert a link in the toolbar to simplify and speed up this task.

Thank you and hallo to everyone.

There is no way to do that. However, you can change options so every time you close FF it gets cleared automatically. If not that, then there is also an option which a message box pops up every time you close FF asking what kind of information you'd like to clear, if any.

There is no way to do that. However, you can change options so every time you close FF it gets cleared automatically. If not that, then there is also an option which a message box pops up every time you close FF asking what kind of information you'd like to clear, if any.

But the problem is that I have to delete the password for a site just ... not all!
Thanks the same.
Bye

Back
Top Bottom