Limewire file location issues

crazykid1

Solid State Member
I'm trying to save all my downloaded music from lime wire and itunes on a 16 gb flash drive. I am having some issues with the files getting lost and not being able to be located and ideas of what i could do

Im running windows vista home

iPwn

..m.0,0.m..,
You should be able to modify where the downloads go by going to the preferences. I'll double check when I get off of work to see where to find those options and update this post for you.

crazykid1

Solid State Member
Well i changed the file location on the tool on limewire but once i close limewire and reopen the songs i download are no longer in the library. Also sometimes when i download from limewire it automatically moves it to itune but its not the complete song

Open Tools>Options>Saving>Basic. Here you can choose file locations.

4mattc

In Runtime
the thing about not being a complete song... i know several times i have downloaded from limewire and it was not the complete song ... so double check that

crazykid1

Solid State Member
Well in the limewire search it says its like 4:11 minutes long but when i play it in itunes its like 24 seconds long

the thing about not being a complete song... i know several times i have downloaded from limewire and it was not the complete song ... so double check that