like jeeps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
talldude123 said:
Ford Mustang's don't have a mustang with them.

Ford just wanted people to think that their sports car is as fast and reliable at a mustang horse.

totally agree(not with the ford mustangs are fast) but the marketing scheme. the use of the names is to make it seem more appealing. Like jeep grand cherokee, land rover, pathfinder, armada, trailblazer etc. have names to make it seem invincible. most of the suvs you see have these "rugged" type of names to make it seem it can do anything.

alot of sports cars have names that resemble fast things which appeals more to the consumer.

im not a fan of mustangs but i agree with the statement that ford makes the consumer BELIEVE that it is fast whether its true or not is your opinion.

Okay I'm done with this, we can be cool again, as you are right about that Jeep being fast than my car, and I am wrong. But you can't change my mind about Jeeps in general, I still do not like them.

"I have a massive ego because I hang out at the mall with my 6 cheer leader girlfriends that I met at football practice that a drive to in my krazy kewl kustomized Jeep that I use to go off roading with on the weekends"

CAUGHT RED HANDED!!!!!

jeepeh2.jpg

First of all, yay for Jeep Wranglers.

Second of all, my parents '06 Dodge Durango (yea, it has a hemi, but they're not what they use to be)can really move and really is a pleasure to drive, but I don't like all the plastic it has in the interior nor do I like how the rear-end is shaped.

Third of all, ANY suv/truck that has 17+in rims on it and only 1-3 inches of rubber on the rim is just completely retarded. Allow me to say that again -- it's retarded.

Anyway, with all the flaming in here it's only a matter of time till this is locked. Being that the ignorance level in this thread is so high, I shall not state obvious reasons as to why imports are crap, and that the environment doesn't give a flying sith (I've been playing a lot of Star Wars Empire at War lately. You know what they say...sith happens) how much polution american cars produce. Go look up the facts for yourself instead of listening to what idiots are telling you.

"ohhh no...the oil pipeline in alaska....you can't build it!!!! it'll kill all the cute animals and all floral life....i haven't hugged all of the trees over there yet!"

*5 months later*

"ooooo....the wildlife numbers are way up...how could that be!?!!? they built that darn oil pipe...they should be going down!!!"

"hmmm...ooooo...i see! the animals are taking advantage of the warmth of the pipe and are therefore reproducing more!!! omg...I never saw that one coming....hmmm..."

"maybe tomorrow they'll all die so that i can tell them they shouldn't have built that pipe....until then...i'll just keep telling all thel ittle kiddies a bunch of bs which i don't even believe myself...but i gotta earn money somehow so that I can spend the majority of my life hugging trees...my true calling."

That last part was a bit random, eh? I just started typing and that's what I ended up with....*sigh*

The General said:
Okay I'm done with this, we can be cool again, as you are right about that Jeep being fast than my car, and I am wrong. But you can't change my mind about Jeeps in general, I still do not like them.

haha alright sounds good

and no offense idiotec if you know the people in that picture but those are the ugliest cheerleaders i have ever seen

and where the **** can you get a lunch buffet for $3.99????????

The General said:
B AAAHAHAHAA gotta love idiotec.

Buy you missed the part where NewCents05 is driving in front of me: :D

jeep2and3ms5.jpg

we iz pimpin yo!

and where the **** did the bear come from??

NewCents05 said:
Like jeep grand cherokee, land rover, pathfinder, armada, trailblazer etc. have names to make it seem invincible. most of the suvs you see have these "rugged" type of names to make it seem it can do anything.
Hey, I have a Land Rover. And believe me, it does have the ability to Rove on Land!!!!!

NewCents05 said:
haha alright sounds good

and no offense idiotec if you know the people in that picture but those are the ugliest cheerleaders i have ever seen

and where the **** can you get a lunch buffet for $3.99????????

LOL seriously those are the nastiest cheerleaders ever. But don't worry thats just on Google images. ;)

idiotec said:
Hey, I have a Land Rover. And believe me, it does have the ability to Rove on Land!!!!!

lol ... My G35 can drive at the intersection of G and 35th? lol wtf

I can't think of anything witty or close to it for my Tacoma. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom