like jeeps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when anyone says anything about any kind of car and how they don't LIKE it, there's always some macho football muscle car Madden football playing jock wannabe there to tell you that his [insert car you don't like] is better than your car, and to spout of specs and numbers and statistics they find on Wikipedia. I am tired of car people and their know-it-all attitudes. You don't own the @#$%ing world, so just shut the @#$% up.

Powerslave said:
Aside from the fact I wasn't directing that towards you, hence the quote of talldude, swearing at someone automatically means I'm a macho football player, right? right....

Yes. Swearing shows you have nothing else to say (just like me in this thread), and we all know that when macho, football playing, madden on xbox (not PS2, only xbox) playing muscle car, off roading, snow boarding, rap(or country) listening, cheer leader @#$%ing, jock wannabes have nothing else to say, they swear and tell people to "eat @#$%."

Ford Mustang's don't have a mustang with them.

Ford just wanted people to think that their sports car is as fast and reliable at a mustang horse.

first of all i never said i dont like your car. its a nice car. and that car doesnt have hub caps it has wheels. you find hubcaps on honda civics. and i never said you didnt like your car better but you said it could out run your car and that was a good joke and i had to prove you and your ego wrong.

also how many american cars have keyless ignition? you mean remote start or keyless ignition. cause the honda s2000 has the engine start button and a **** load of german cars have remote start.

you cant just go off and say how crappy jeeps are and saying your car is better without facts. yeah i posted specs cause you kept saying stupid crap like yeah my little infiniti is faster than a 1.2million dollar ferrari enzo. youre full of it.

i have no personal experience with the compass but im sure it has one im not sure if you know it doesnt have a compass cause you own the car or you saw a commercial and didnt see one in the car. my car has a compass which i use 0% of the time. a compass is about as useful as fishtank with no fish in my car(bad analogy but thats how useful i find them). like seriously WTF the nissan pathfinder doesnt have a pathfinder!?!?!?!?! and my grand cherokee doesnt come with a ****ing american indian wtf thats so dumb. i could go on and on about this and so far the biggest flaw you found out in jeeps is that the new jeep compass doesnt have a compass????? how come your infiniti isnt a neverending car? it should be able to stretch to the end of the universe.

oh and as for this crap
Originally posted by The General
Both the back and front wheels on my G35 steer ... And my car actually exists. I fail to see how this is impressive. GMC and Chevy trucks have the option of 4 wheel steering as well.

quote:Originally posted by The General
Wow, Jeep didn't copy GM, GM didn't invent the idea of four wheel steering.

Psh, Jeeps are lame anyway. JEEPS ARE CHEEP.

does your car have a 0 degree turning radius and the ability to move sideways without changing the direction of the car NO SO STFU
this isnt your typical 4 wheel steering the only time youve probably seen this is like on those special vehichles sent to the moon so there goes your argument down the drain again.

i dont feel like i own the world but you come in here and post false statements about jeeps and trying to give a bad rep to it
and as for the cussing thing i dunno if that was directed to me but ive cussed less on this thread than you have in one post

and since when did off-roaders become macho hardasses?? there you go again stereotyping
i dunno what else to say youre running out of things to come back with and im just sitting here laughing i mean cmon dont go and say that jeep sucks cause its american. if you wanna say ford sucks cause theyre unreliable at least you can back that up.
thats like me calling you stupid cause youre homosexual it makes no sense...
(btw i dont think youre either of those lol not meant as an insult)

Nice job taking that quote out of context, let me fix it for you.

I hate it when anyone says anything about any kind of car and how they don't LIKE it, there's always some macho football muscle car Madden football playing jock wannabe there to tell you that his [insert car you don't like] is better than your car

I was not saying that I hate it when someone says they don't like a car, in fact, I don't care if someone doesn't like a car, the part I hate is when there is ALWAYS a "I have a massive ego because I hang out at the mall with my 6 cheer leader girlfriends that I met at football practice that a drive to in my krazy kewl kustomized Jeep that I use to go off roading with on the weekends" person backing that car up. NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF CAR IT IS. I could say "I hate Yugos, they are pieces of crap" and someone would be there spouting off specs saying that their üb3r opt!m!z3d Yugo can out run my car.

I didn't feel like reading that novel you wrote above it.

I HATE JEEPS AND I HATE CAR PEOPLE.

talldude123 said:
Ford Mustang's don't have a mustang with them.

Ford just wanted people to think that their sports car is as fast and reliable at a mustang horse.
Please Please Pleeeaaase dont ever post again. If you decide to, only post by quoting somebody/something reliable.

The General said:
Nice job taking that quote out of context, let me fix it for you.

I was not saying that I hate it when someone says they don't like a car, in fact, I don't care if someone doesn't like a car, the part I hate is when there is ALWAYS a "I have a massive ego because I hang out at the mall with my 6 cheer leader girlfriends that I met at football practice that a drive to in my krazy kewl kustomized Jeep that I use to go off roading with on the weekends" person backing that car up. NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF CAR IT IS. I could say "I hate Yugos, they are pieces of crap" and someone would be there spouting off specs saying that their üb3r opt!m!z3d Yugo can out run my car.

I didn't feel like reading that novel you wrote above it.

I HATE JEEPS AND I HATE CAR PEOPLE.

well hold on let me stereo type too for a sec here. WELL i hate is when there is ALWAYS a "I have a massive ego because i drive a fancy car that costed alot so it obviously has to be faster than any car since of course its mine and i stay at home playing with my car since i love it more than any other thing/person in the world. and on weekends i can go get it carwashed so i can brag to people how clean it is and try to pick up chicks with it but then they realize i am a total dork who is retarded so no one but the fat ugly girls will want to go for a ride" person backing up(with nothing but YEAH WELL IT GOES 0-60 IN 0.5SECONDS CAUSE I SAID SO)their car.
and this car is stock. a person with the right skills and cash could get a honda civic to go faster than your car.
I only started spouting off specs when you said the jeep couldnt out run your car not because you said you hate it. i dont care if you hate it lol go ahead hate it, but the fact is itll beat your car so dont go running off your mouth like your car is soooo almighty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom