Lightscribe Drives

ok, i've always trusted Lite-On, never had any problems with them and my cd-rw is 3 years old and the dvd burner is from like january 2. and i have no problems with that. sony is also nice but lite-on has never failed for me ever so i would suggest that, as for the fastest read time isnt it still 52x? if its not i have yet to see a disc thats compatible of a higher speed anyway. get a lite on drive that reads at 52x

Don't base your decisions on corporate favoritism. Statistically-wise, is this lite-on and sony models the best of the roster?

And here are the 3 optical drive categories I need.
1. Lightscribe
2. Burner
3. Fast reader

well im not basing my opinions on which is the bigger company and which is not. im basing them on personal testing and knowledge. kinda like how some people only buy chevs because they like the reliability and some ppl only buy toyota trucks because they are so reliable. my step-moms benQ drive sucks ass and cant burn for shit so stay away from them, all the lite on's i've ever used worked great, so i use them instead of any other brand, never had a problem. lots of ppl i talk to like their lite-on drives and have very little if any complaints. the fast reader would be any drive that can read at 52x. and the burner would be (since im guessing thats only a cd-rw burner) a lite-on one too if i were buying this stuff. the lightscribe i would wait on because the discs are so expensive and color capable ones will be coming out sometime within the next year, if u can wait that long

Alright, thanks for your two cents... I'll wait along for more opinions.

np, you may as well wait for more opinions, see what other ppl think are nice. btw ull find ppl will look at ur thread then leave and not say anything because they either are just learning or could care less. but if u make a poll next time people will usually vote on the poll and ull get info faster

my cousin has a benQ and we were just playing around writing disc covers and i was pretty surpised by the quality. it was fast too

money_man said:
np, you may as well wait for more opinions, see what other ppl think are nice. btw ull find ppl will look at ur thread then leave and not say anything because they either are just learning or could care less. but if u make a poll next time people will usually vote on the poll and ull get info faster
Thanks for the tip... perhaps next time :p

Back
Top Bottom