Lexus car

Status
Not open for further replies.

belveder

In Runtime
A lady walks into a Lexus dealership. She browses around, then spots the perfect car and walks over to inspect it. As she bends to feel the fine leather upholstery, a loud fart escapes her.

Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her little accident and hopes a sales person doesn't pop up right now. As she turns back, there standing next to her is a salesman.

"Good day, Madame. How may we help you today?" Very uncomfortably she asks, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely vehicle?"

He answers, "Madame, I'm very sorry to say that if you farted just touching it, you are going to shit when you hear the price."

I just don't think that it is very funny...nothing personal, but I don't listen to those kind of jokes...

That's cool, nothing personal taken. I post the jokes because I get joy out of the thought that I make someone else smile or even better still laugh a little. It makes me feel like I have done something good.

However, I know that you can't please everyone all the time.

But can I point something out, in your post you wrote "lol, is that supposed to be funny" if you didn't think it was funny why did you write "lol"?

actually, I was saying it sarcastically... But you don't know that.... I do... Because you can't post it sarcastically... Well, anywayz, thanks for understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom