Levy has mucked us up..

This was an absolute joke mate, I knew it was likely because of some the forums, but during the bloody game, it was published on the times and the sun website........

I was like wtf why do it now, the board are out to kill spurs, and what was worst was seeing that fat mug kelmsley grinning like a kiddy who had got his sweeties........

ive been ashamed since the start of the season.. the board are gonna ruin the club, BMJ was the best manager weve had for a very long time, the way they have treated him is pathetic, i was watching on ITV4, and to have the news come out at half time is crazy.. its been coming (and im amazed Jol stayed on for as long as he did the way he was treated), but im sad that it has.. he was an immense manager. now they have to find someone to fill his boots..

kelmsley.. god i want taht guy outa there, levy too.. i would rather have seen the board go than BMJ.. did you hear the cheering and support for Jol towards the end of the match?

I know, I was watching the game also, I am really glad the crowd got behind Jol, the haters seem to forget that he is our most successful manager we have had for years........

And I tell you what who I want to twat, is that f****** Pleat........he is such a smug ba***** an absolute joke, he makes my blood boil.......

Apparently what the forums are saying, well and the news is that we are likely to get Ramos and Poyet as assistant manager. It was a shame to see Houghton gone, although his effectiveness was limited he has been a yid for so long, I went to school with his son, and it was just an element of sadness to see him gone like this

Houghton is brilliant.. i cant believe they have done this.. Ramos is a good manager, however, i would rather stick with BMJ, he has got a good squad.. just gotta train them up to their potential, it cant happen overnight..

yeah.. Pleat is a wasted space too.. im glad the crowd got behind Jol too.. ive been behind him all the way.. its bad news for us IMO..

To be honest, I did see this coming before all the bad results.

First off, you got completely ripped off for Darren Bent. Yes he's a good player but he is in no way possible worth the 16.5m that you shelled out for him; especially with a board that doesn't seem too keen on spending that kind of money. (hell, most boards aren't, especially not for just one player)

Secondly, the pressure from the board was just way too much even before that transfer. Before the season started they were expecting you to break into the Top 4 when on paper you just didnt have the squad to do it. You have a good squad, no doubt about that, but you rely way too much on 4 players; King (injured - so your defence has been a bit of a mess), Lennon (who's been out on injury and you have missed him) Defoe (not so much relying on him but he's a class player that just never gets a look-in despite how well he performs) and Berbatov (rested too much cos of Bent and expected to make miracles when coming on for the last 20 minutes of a game).

Point is, I dont think Jol had enough funds to properly bulk up his squad to adequately replace these players should suspensions or injuries occur. Your defence was messy cos of no King, your midfield was redundant cos of the lack of Lennon (only Bale really showed any potential) and therefore your attacking players weren't getting the decent supply they needed.

Overall, major screw up on the boards side, but a few of Jol's managerial decisions and team selection did lead him towards this too.

Back
Top Bottom