Let's write a story

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm yes it did, he is sent to another planet, given what I am to understand the story might be implausible but not unscientific given your efforts to drag it back onto non retarded lines, so ergo I added a bit of humor by suggesting our protagonists genitalia has turned to dust due to the effects of relativity and bad choice in under garments, into dust. Ergo this has lead to a lack of both hanky and panky due to lack of essential organs and a twist to story whilst keeping it family friendly.

Also the latter part was a Joke relating to some of the worst Sci-Fi ever star wars and the unofficial parodies, any words used that where not 100% family friendly where caught by the censor, and might i Just site that while WE keep the site clean out of choice the rest of the internet isn't ergo -

View attachment 4684

Alt text: "Parents: talk to your kids about popup blockers. Also, at some point, sex. But crucial fundamentals first!"
In other words I was intentionally tame, even given my editorial jokes noting was explicitly said only implied and but the time I some one is old enough to get said jokes they have been exposed to the bottom 1% blue net already.

As such Carry on lad's.

Attachments

• swimsuit_issue.jpg
    swimsuit_issue.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 21
I was merely trying to keep this going. Oh, his father kills himself, his son resurrects him, his son then kills himself. See the boring trend?

stories are no fun when it's happy happy joy joy let's do good. stop trying to mod the story, if you wanted guidelines then you should have made them, stop trying to steer the story. Glad to see Saxon gets it.

On his long journey, whilst seeming like seconds to him he realized the non- relativity underwear he donned shortly before take off was turning Heir Dongenhimer§ into dust, he wondered if his family had other lost members like a sister* especially if she looked good in a bikini...

whilst contemplating his genitalia's sudden departure into dust, he realized that he had landed on a world with a tough leathery surface that had deep crevices with molten hot magma bubbling away in their depths.

All right. I think the only thing that will make you guys happy is something like this.

Then Randy thought about his genitalia as he looked at his pile of genitalia and started talking about genitalia to a bunch of other people looking at their genitalia and thinking about their grandparents' genitalia, because they realized that focusing on genitalia while killing yourself and everyone else around after the disintegration of all of their genitalia is the only thing important in life.

Great story, guys. I wasn't necessarily after a fairytale WoW story, just something that makes a little sense without people constantly trying to kill the story. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom