Let's write a story

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Silly boy," his mother said, and kicked him in the groin and all his physical abilities came back.

(All you talk about dying...)

So Atreyu went on to accomplish everything he was destined to achieve making the world a better place until it was finally destroyed on December 21, 2012.

(The saboteurs around here make this type of thing no fun.)

And in the afterlife, Atreyu continued to do good, that God made him a deal to help out people on a distant planet.

but then randy said **** it and decided to club baby seals and changed his name to ca$hmoney millionaire and signed a release form to never allow him to change his name.

Randy, feeling like a real man again, decided life was worth living now that the stigma of a make believe WOW game name was gone forever.

On his long journey, whilst seeming like seconds to him he realized the non- relativity underwear he donned shortly before take off was turning Heir Dongenhimer§ into dust, he wondered if his family had other lost members like a sister* especially if she looked good in a bikini...

§ = If you don't get it, don't ask unless you want a birds and the bee's PM from me that will be so graphic it will make back door sluts 9 look like naughty ankles 2 circa 1902.

* = set up for a star *****s reference.

Nha if it get's near anything light a night out on the town with me I will break it up, when you see midgets start to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom