Let's use REP!

jack22

Fully Optimized
Ok. This isnt a stupid thread. I just want to say that there has been a lot of good posts and alot fo bad posts. If everyone used the rep point button, it would should how much reputation someone had. Like for example, David Lindon. He would have like 30 dots because every loves him. Same with Matt and anyone else.

So all im asking is mayby we could start giving eachother respect and this would be a good way. Also, if smeone makes guru, forget the cookie, GIVE THEM A REP POINT.

To add rep, use the buton next to REP that has a person's face. Only 1 rep per post and 10 rep a day unless your like a MOD.

Clcik the button next to the dit button which is next to the quote button which is adjacent to the peoples AIM and MSN links. Bassicly, its the button with a face on it. Clcik it, say good or bad rep, leave a optional comment, and it goes to the persn. People view their rep by clicking usercpu.

Naw, its not a suggestion...people can give rep already. Im trying to remind people it's there.

he was just giving an example i think.

personally i like the rep point system now that i know about it.

You guys dont have to be all negative. REP is just a mere, silent way to say wether you like or dislike something. With enough bad rep, they will gain red rep dots.

Seriously...sometimes the Guru's can be bitchy and mean while the newbies are nice as hell.

Back
Top Bottom