Lets stop being tight *** and start living

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Yea, I said it there are a lot of poeple on this forum who apparently have their panties in a wad. I won't even mention names for I don't need to mention names.

Example we got one person who crys itself to sleep every time something is mentioned about sex, drugs, or alcohol.

We have one person who feels that its its duty to close all threads which are even remotely slightly offensive to it.

We have some members who take shit too seriously. If someone makes a comment and you offended by it take the following steps.
1. Read it see if its in a joking manner or not.
2. If its in a joking manner ignore it go to the next message.
3. If its not, then consider the posters past, do you think its in a joking manner.
4. if in doubt laugh it off and keep trucking.

Ladies and Gents of CF, lets grow up and stop being a bunch of tight asses.

And this whole rep thing is a bad idea. So don't even try to piss me off by giving me neg rep cause honestly IDGAF (let yall figure out what that meant)

Nik00117 said:
Ladies and Gents of CF, lets grow up and stop being a bunch of tight asses.

Agreed 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

Us mods get post reports through complaining of one bad word etc. Loosen up. I personally don't respond to reports like that.

someone always complains about something someone said or something someone does, every forum goes thru it... welcome to the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom