Lets start a overclock database!

Sure...I don't know, I usually just put on Prime and go out for a bit, and see what happened when I come back.

I said four hours since honestly, if you spend more than four hours pushing your system to a limit while playing a game or something, you have no life. Realistically, no-one will push it that much in one sitting.

I try to stable test mine 6 hours or more, so I do it before I go to bed.

But I've had my PC Orthos stable for 10+ hours and will still get random crashes at 480 FSB and above, so I'm stuck at 470. You can't just count on stress tests.

I said four hours since honestly, if you spend more than four hours pushing your system to a limit while playing a game or something, you have no life. Realistically, no-one will push it that much in one sitting.

you dont go to lan parties do you?

Okay well it looks like we have a massive amount of votes at 6 hours. Lets just go with that. Will that work for everyone? At least nobody can argue that its not stable that way. Like I said if you don't include a orthos/prime95 verify you'll get in the graph it just won't be verified stable.

Just curious who is going to get into the database?

What i'll do is come up with a nice thread in a couple days i'll have a week off work starting thursday night so sometime friday morning I'll put it up in the processor section. Then you can start getting your spec's and screen shots in the post.

If you want a head start go ahead and run orthos will make the requirment 6 hours then. Just include CPUz or Everest Cupid in with the screenshot.

Don't submit to this thread will have one thread for it. Top 2 pages will be one for Intel one for AMD then you can post your settings in the thread and i'll update it to the graph.

Back
Top Bottom