Lets see those fireworks stashes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
I only got a couple things this year seeing as I'll be solo.. The infection prevented me from going to the lake this weekend.. Missing a LOT, Drinking and Jet-Skis and all the fireworks you can handle! :( But the weather has been crappy anyway.. Son of a... I was really looking forward to that, come to think of it.

I went overboard a couple years ago when I got back from Afghanistan.. Bought like $500 worth of stuff. Had left overs till last year, actually. Crappy roman candles and crappy bottle rockets.
5532_1113789536541_1581011704_269389_8235590_n.jpg

We cant get em in Maine (legally). South Of The Border in South Carolina has tons, I wish I could get some up here.

I've got the same problem as oldskool, fireworks are not legal in Maine. All we do is get some sparklers and play with those, but I do know a couple people that do have them.

I have heard of NH and Maine cops radoing each other to bust people when they cross into Maine. I dont know if thats true. Good scare tactic if it isnt. Anyway, thats why I dont take a chance.

Man, I wish I had this discussion about 3 days ago, I could have planned on it. I am taking my wife out later and had made plans already. I could have done this a little differently. Dang, hey maybe next year ?!? Seriously, I think that would be awesome. Maybe I can get CrazeD to come down as well if he wanted to. Just an idea.

That'd be ill. Have a TF 4th of July celebration haha. We'll get thirdshift to come up from mass and we'll have KrazyQ take a vaca to boston and come up with thirdshift. haha.

Hey, lets count on it for next year ? I would love to do that. Hopefully my ol' brain will remember then lol. Whaddya think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom