Let's Beat Nubius!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
quit being a jerk havoc, you hurt my feelings.

Oh, i'm sorry, come on over here so I can rub your shoulders.... here, wipe your eyes with my snot rag...

ATIRAGEPRO said:
No, whan I am saying is that stupid members should be STONED for being stupid. Nubius doesn't fit into that category. People were attacking him because they thought they were cool for doing it. Therefore, it is idiots like the Nubiusbashers that should be Rebuked SHARPLY for it. :D
/B]

You think people had a vengence against nubius because they thought it was cool? I think it's more along the lines of this:
http://www.platinumgrit.com/poke.html

BTW: Nubius is the poker...

"...That sounded kinda wierd..."

HAVOC2k5 said:
Oh, i'm sorry, come on over here so I can rub your shoulders.... here, wipe your eyes with my snot rag...
offtopic8ys.gif
:eek: :cool:

i sort of agree with ATI, people seem to think it's cool to bash others. look at digg.com, slashdot.org....people seem to want others to think they're smart and above everyone else. funny thing is that when it comes down to it, they're probably just immature, unintelligent, and socially inept.

dude dont worry about it, its an off topic forum. everyone has flamed, targeted another member, and posted useless crap. if you cant take the "severe name calling" then dont dish it out. come on, does anyone seriously want to cry when they hear something bad about themselves on a friggen internet forum.

talking about technology in OT defeats the purpose of OT. If it is for Off-topic (topic being technology), then why would you talk about technology in it?

Also, if you dislike it so much, then why are you still posting in it?

Just wondering.

Crysalis said:
talking about technology in OT defeats the purpose of OT. If it is for Off-topic (topic being technology), then why would you talk about technology in it?

Just wondering.

preach it

Crysalis said:

Just wondering.

If you're directing that post at me, then may-be you should head back through the rest of this thread and read all that i've posted. Which you obviously haven't because you'd know that I do like off-topic, yet here at TF, off-topic is (All off topic discussion (about computers, etc.) that doesn't fit into any other category in here.)

Unless they change that description, that says to me that it was created as a place to put, "technology" based stuff, if people had no clue where else to put it.

NOT

"Out of Clean Clothes" or "Let's Beat Nubius"

I don't have a problem with off topic Off Topics, myself. And I'm pretty sure DMo doesn't either.

The OP stated:
do NOT start threads about other members, or nonsense threads about yourself.

Sounds pretty clear to me. It's just that Nubius had been the target of the last wave of these threads and thus has been the focus of the discussion.

And, yes, it is true that I have prodded Nubius myself from time to time, and he and I have went head-to-head more than once. But he and I have settled our differences, and I would not hesitate to call him friend (but I don't think he'd let me crash at his pad).

The whole point (originally) was to let members know that these targetted threads have to stop. Razzing one another is plenty of fun and is not the focus of this. the activiies of a certain ex-member and a couple of others ARE the focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom