Lenovo L222 vs. Acer X223

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lenovo has glare?

If you look in my sig, I m currently using the Acer X223. There is NO glare what so ever. Its 5ms so that means no ghosting ;) The buttons are not really exposed. But then again I got my monitor in kind of a dark corner.

Go with whatever monitor you want man, I got that Acer like a week ago for $200 Canadian. So $120 USD would be an amazing deal.

The lenovo has glare?

If you look in my sig, I m currently using the Acer X223. There is NO glare what so ever. Its 5ms so that means no ghosting ;) The buttons are not really exposed. But then again I got my monitor in kind of a dark corner.

Go with whatever monitor you want man, I got that Acer like a week ago for $200 Canadian. So $120 USD would be an amazing deal.
No, the Lenovo is matte. I think i've pretty much made up my mind, the Lenovo has unamatched looks and specs that are nearly identical to the Acer so it gets the nod.

I got my Lenovo today, **** this thing is sharp! After seeing the Acer in person at Circuit City, i'm very happy with my choice.

What about color and intensity change as you move from side/side or up/down? Any change? Is color reproduction good? Thanks !

Acer looks cheap because it is CHEAP. I'm not about to sit here and tell you that Lenovo is the best-in-class for performace, but Rkf76 is bang on when he says the Lenovo is a sweet looking monitor. Lenovo is financed by IBM and carries the same repuatation which is far superior to that of Acer. Is Lenovo a better name than Acer? YES. Is the Lenovo a helluva lot nicer looking than the Acer? **** YES. It's an easy choice. I'm buying mine from Lenovo.com tomorrow and just take a look at the price it's currently selling for...... $230!!!

^ Dude what are you talking about? I have the X223 and it's the nicest monitor I've ever owned, it's not cheap and is nice quality. I mean Lenovo is good, but businesses and companies mainly use them since they're with IBM. Doesn't mean that Lenovo is far superior, Acer has been around for a long time too.

You do realize the last post on this thread was on 12-30-2008 I would guess he already purchased it :wooha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom