LED vs Plasma

never noticed a difference with either in that respects

That is because that comment was bogus only to brag about the company he works for. I work for Walmart where we have LED's on display 24.7 that get touched by thousands of people weekly, guess what? Not a single one breaks. That comment is complete and utter garbage.

Yes Plasma TV's do have a thicker screen, but LED screen's are not made out of tissue paper.

That is because that comment was bogus only to brag about the company he works for. I work for Walmart where we have LED's on display 24.7 that get touched by thousands of people weekly, guess what? Not a single one breaks. That comment is complete and utter garbage.

Yes Plasma TV's do have a thicker screen, but LED screen's are not made out of tissue paper.

This. I have an LED and while I haven't thrown a softball at it, it definitely hasn't been babied, and I still have no problems.

My LED hasn't been babied and is in direct line of fire of a 5 year old super hyper active kid. Then there is my child it has to contend with as well. :lol:

But seriously my LED has not had any issues being in my bedroom in direct reach of me and the kid, let alone some of the massive wind storms that have hit the area this summer. They are not as fragile that people claim them to be.

Back
Top Bottom