LED Lights

Krayziejackson

In Runtime
How Many Cathode's Light's Can I Put In My Computer With This PSU

PC Power & Cooling S75QB 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply

R Do I Need A Bigger PSU Cause Im Tryn To Put 4 cathode's in and a led fan for my vid card:confused:

Whats your current setup, we have no way of telling how much power your computer is drawing at the moment, to determine how much wattage you have excess.

The cathodes themselves won't take much, but I find it exceptionally hard to help you without knowing your system specs. Post those, and I will give you my assistance.

haha, beat me too it. :p

----------Chris----------

The cathodes themselves won't take much, but I find it exceptionally hard to help you without knowing your system specs. Post those, and I will give you my assistance.

haha, beat me too it. :p

MSI R4890-T2D1G OC Radeon HD 4890 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - OC Edition

PC Power & Cooling S75QB 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply

GIGABYTE GA-MA790FXT-UD5P AM3 DDR3 AMD 790FX ATX AMD Motherboard

AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processo

Western Digital Caviar Green WD10EADS 1TB 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

LG Black 6X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R 6X BD-ROM 4MB Cache SATA Internal Blu-ray Burner 6X Blu-ray Disc Burner & HD DVD-ROM Drive Model GGW-H20L

ZALMAN CNPS10X Extreme 120mm 2 Ball CPU Cooler

Crucial Ballistix Tracer 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333

Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 64-bit for System Builders

Zalman Fatal1ty FC-ZE1 Computer Case Plus this tower has three led fans and two cathodes i jus want 4 more

And This Is My Rig To Be Built Thats Why Im Asking

You have a nice setup, props to you for that. I think that you should be fine. I say that because of there extremely low power consumption, and your power supply is very good. Im 99% sure it does over rated when you need it.

Basically, your fine.

You have a nice setup, props to you for that. I think that you should be fine. I say that because of there extremely low power consumption, and your power supply is very good. Im 99% sure it does over rated when you need it.

Basically, your fine.

Thank You

Back
Top Bottom