Leadtek or Gainward ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats strange cauz here in Sweden its a pretty common brand but i m just talking about the specs and u will agree that Gainward specs r quite awesome. U can go and check on gainward website.

I would like to know some good reason to chose one of these cards.

yar both are good, but if you have heat probs in ur case then go leadtek, but if it's not a prob go gainward if it's cheaper

Leadtek as their quality

However, you can get the non overclocked versions of these cards and their alot cheaper. It's not hard at all to overclock them yourself.

I saw a benchmark comparing those two, and the leadtek was like 1fps faster than the gainward because the core is faster.

OMG. This is really getting annyoing when people think all other brands are inferior to eVga or Gigabyte, and for that very reason, I never buy eVga or Gigabyte. He wants the Leadtek or Gainward because they are overclocked, and I did see a benchmark a while ago comparing the leadtek and gainward, and the leadtek was like 1fps faster because the core was clocked faster (550/1120).

Ok fellows. I m tilting a little towards Leadtek now but what i get out of these replies is that i should rather get a non overclocked version of the card and then overclock it by myself.
Tell me if i m wrong but i m beginning to believe that the only difference between Leadtek 6600GT and Leadtek extremem version is that extremem one is Automatically overclocked and cant be overclocked to a greater amount whereas the normal Leadtek should be easier to get overclocked to extreme core and further.
AM i right?

My system specs are :

P5AD2E Premium (Already bought)

Intel 630j (Planning to buy)

Corsair 4200 512 mb dual channel (Planning to buy)

Bzerk 500 watt power supply 2.0 ( Got it today) its cool

3R System 202 Case with 2 80 mm fans (Got it) Looks great

Seagate 200 gb sata (Planning to buy)

PS : Tell me if there is something i shud change of the ones that i havnt bought yet.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom