Lcd

compjake

Baseband Member
Can some one please help me ASAP, im short on time to get this done.

I have the LCD out of an old laptop the screen is a

Casio MD800TT10-C1 OR
ACER D/C: EE453

it has 15 wires (not including backlight) and i need a pinout or data sheet for it.

if you can tell me where to find it or anyplace that might help please let me know. I need this within the hour if possable.

Please and thank you

Would all laptop screens use the same type of connection interface for the wires?

not hardly, i have screens here that use from 15 wires to over 60. you would think there would be a standerd to them. :(

Yeah, you'd think so...

If you can maybe find a data sheet though for one with 15. It may use the same process.

What are you planning to use it for anyway? :)

Use it as a monitor on my old computer. i know everyone says its not possable but i figured out how to do it. :D

A monitor, i,e as a main one? Or one to go inside the computer to display stuff like temps, etc?

If you want to display temps and that, I have a walkthrough in one of my magazines of how to make an old Playstation screen you can buy for very cheap, work as one on a computer, with the software tutorial neccessary to create the GUI etc.

As my main one. im, going to use it on an old celeron system since the LCD cant do more then 16bit at 640x486 but it still would be good enough for things like IRC and instant messenging.

Ah okay.

I'm afraid I can't really help you past this point now though :(

Try and find data sheets though or laptop screens with the same amount of pins. If they look about the same, they may be wired the same way also.

Back
Top Bottom