LCD TV Screen Calibration software?

I'm just wondering if there are any decent programs I could download to help calibrate the colors etc on my TV for optimal viewing? Right now i'm just using my eye's and i've got it looking pretty good. Be easier if I had a screen by screen that I could adjust and balance everything.

Yeah, I've looked for some, and unless you pay money for a hardware soloution (there are some), I'm afraid there isn't much choice.

Do you have any DVD's though, like for instance StarWars, that is THX certifed? Most films with THX certification, if not all, have a hidden menu where it says Play, that allows you to calibrate audio and picture for the best effect using a few images and charts.
Might be worth checking out one of these.

Hmm... they can be in any place really. I have the StarWars Episode 1, and its in the corner somewhere.

Just move the selection around, and being THX, it should be there.

Ehh I can't find it. I've been googling around and it says to look in the language menu. I'm checking a few other titles that have the THX logo on them. Searching Cars right now. Curious is that on regular DVD's cause thats what i'm looking on. YA Cars has it under setup!!! ;) sweet.

Wrong. THX is for picture and sound.

Glad you found it somewhere :p

Back
Top Bottom