LCD TV, is this any good?( sorry i wasn't sure where to put this..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyboy

Daemon Poster
Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong place, LCD tv is as close to a monitor which is hardware right...

anyway, i'm probably going to buy this for Christmas, can you tell me..

a) Is it good from the specs, im terrible at them.

b) Will my xbox360 be able to plug into it with a component AV cable, the thing where you do RGB then red and white for sound. Also the xbox360 likes PAL-60, any idea if this supports it, HD ready LCD TVs never seem to mention it so i assume they do..

c) I have a Virgin Media digital box, but it isn't HD, since i don't think they offer them yet. Can it still be plugged into a HD TV and whats the picture like?

any help would be great!:D

LINK Acoustic Solutions 26in HD Ready LCD TV on eBay, also, Televisions, Consumer Electronics (end time 09-Dec-07 19:02:37 GMT)

I don't really know a lot about LCD TV's but you can plug in the XBOX into the HDTV and get really great quality. And if you were referring to plugging your regular cable into the HDTV the quality won't increase due to the HD compatibility, it only enables you to get HD channels in true HD quality.

but my non HD digibox will still work right? It's too pricey to get a HD virgin media box yet, so i don't mind as long as it still works.

yeah it will work, but you won't notice any difference from the HD capabilities on the tv. You will notice an upgrade if the picture quality for the new tv is better then the old one which i expect is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom