LCD Monitor

PapoJR

Baseband Member
What LCD monitor would u guys recommend me, that would around $350.00 max? My current computer aint good enough for gaming, but later on I will be getting a new computer, so I need this monitor to be good for games too... Thanks

PapoJR said:
What LCD monitor would u guys recommend me, that would around $350.00 max? My current computer aint good enough for gaming, but later on I will be getting a new computer, so I need this monitor to be good for games too... Thanks
Hey There,
Personally i love the new range of LG monitors, You get a real crisp picture and idea for the budding/hardcore gamer, id certainly look into buying a LG :)

but lg's dont have a dead pixel warranty so if i pixel dies bl unless you pay for like a 30day dead pixel warranty which would be like 50$.

if i were u id just get a nice crt screen. a 21 inch flat screen from veiw sonic or sony is nice. and crt monitors have the best picture. and lcd screens make ur eyes tire faster.

yeah, you could use the crt for gaming too once you get your new computer so you won't have to buy a new monitor too.

Nana, LCD all the way. They only consume 1/3 the power CRT's do, and they're better on your eyes. Reading an article on my desktop CRT makes my eyes go cross-eyed after a while, even with the brightness real low.

I never had probs with the LCD on my laptop.

Back
Top Bottom