Lavasoft Ad-Aware SE Personal NEW VERSION

technoman2

Fully Optimized
If you are a user of Ad-aware you must get hold of the new version (1.06)

Released 27 May 2005

http://www.lavasoft.com/ for more details

Lavasoft Announces the Launch of Ad-Aware SE 1.06
- A New Improved Version of the Award-winning Software

Lavasoft currently distributes its industry leading anti Spyware application Ad-Aware to over 130 million home and corporate users worldwide including 3000 partners in over 120 countries.

Lavasoft has been involved with the antispyware community from the very beginning, devoted to delivering users the most advanced technology available to fight against the ever expanding and increasingly sophisticated privacy threats.

Lavasoft is extensively known for delivering the most up-to-date antispyware technology to corporate and home users. In the launch of version 1.06, Lavasoft introduces a new extensive revision to the Threat Assessment Chart (TAC) which has been improved with a more fine grained technical analysis of the target criteria, which aids users to better understand why applications are detected by Ad-Aware.

With the 1.06 update you can be certain to receive the best protection available against disturbing privacy threats with faster scanning and more efficient Code Sequence Identification (CSI) capabilities in both Ad-Aware and Ad-Watch

eek.gif
bang, bang!!!

lol .. a little slow on the draw there technoman!

biggrin.gif

Have a good morning anyway!

thanks mate you to :) .. i no i found the post a while back ... i must be getting slower .. i am too old :)

Nice and sunny here whats it like in Texas ?

wink.gif

where I am...about 4:16 am...71 F ...little morning fog/overcast....wind @4mph from the SE...But should clear by 9:00 with mild 85F for the rest of the day and likewise for all weekend.
cool.gif

and you??
confused.gif

lol, er just sunny, its not bad i live on the coast so its nice and cool where i am (North Yorkshire) I need sun glasses to look out the window because its well bright we are not used to so much sun :)

LOL,
We get sun all year round ,325 days of it on average
I live on the coastline and very seldom see anything but sunshine.., although we did get about a foot of snow this past Xmas. long time between snow times ..
we get to measure it in years.
Our downfall is the heat and humidity...sometimes they pair up and it is a killer.....
100F and 100% humidity...hard to even catch a breath.
Most of the time it runs about 85 to 90 F and 40 to 60% humidity because of the S Easterly winds comeing across the Gulf of Mexico.

lucky for some :) well its an excellent sunny day so i should get off this computer and go for a nice walk don't you think .. the area where i live is beautiful :)

Back
Top Bottom