Late night snack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Law

Fully Optimized
Ever have the urge to get something to eat in the middle of the night because you canÂ’t sleep? Over the past couple of years my circadian rhythm have completely change with work and school (welcome to adult hood). Now I canÂ’t balance my sleep well as I am used to when I was younger. Today I took a 5 hour nap in the afternoon, was supposed to be just a quick 20 minute break but ended up falling dead asleep. Now itÂ’s about 2 am and IÂ’m snacking on some food and watching reruns on TV. Anyone the same sometime? :beard:

Used to, but not anymore.

I work until midnight, then I get online (here, or BF2) until I crash... usually about 3 a.m.

I used to snack well into the night but that's because I was in back in southern california with nothing to do but get online. Now with school and having to go out and take care of a lot more things (and soon a part time job) I'm pretty tired by the end of the night and get to sleep quickly.

I'd suggest valerian root if you can't sleep. Recommended dose is 3 capsules but I generally take 5 :p I'm a bigger guy so I want to make sure I'm knocked out. It's all natural stuff and you don't wake up feeling drowsy or anything.

I am always up all night long so eating in the middle of the night is rather common for me. I've tried getting up before noon but it just doesn't work for me. LOL

i wake up at 4 ish in the afternoon and crash around 5-6 in the morning.Alot of my friends do that too so we usually meet up around 5.

Since it's summer right now, I'm always up late. I live in a pretty rural area, so there isn't much to do besides sit around on the Internet throughout the night. I usually stay online until around 2:00 or 3:00 am and then get up around 11:00 am because I generally don't start work until sometime in the afternoon.

Whenever I'm on campus, though, things are completely different. I'm always getting up early either for work or class, and between those I'm usually dead tired at the end of the day, and I'm rarely awake much later than midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom