Last Time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocka

Solid State Member
aight, i need someone to help me on my style for my board...anyone?????????????/

and Chopper i saw u on anotha site, and u posted a thread saying a style was for download...well i downloaded the style and i tried uploading it to my vb site and it didn't work.

hit me back up on this thread or email me at: trickdog11@yahoo.com

Sorry i dont offer VBulletin support i suggest you goto vbulletin.com/forum and ask any questions you have.

Cheers

Like i just said i dont offer vbulletin support go ask at the vbulletin forum.

Cheers

Shocka said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man, NOBODY wants to try and help a newbie

Look the reason we dont offer VBulletin support is because we cant tell who has a licence and who hasnt.

I like the theme here, but the only thing I have a problem with is that the text is a little small in the reply box.

Part of the fun of making a board is making a design for yourself. There are plenty of free boards such as phpBB2 that offer premade styles and no worries about licenses.

FatRoundPorker said:
I like the theme here, but the only thing I have a problem with is that the text is a little small in the reply box.

Part of the fun of making a board is making a design for yourself. There are plenty of free boards such as phpBB2 that offer premade styles and no worries about licenses.

I cant do anything about the text size sorry:( but if you wont it larger you can change your screen resolution on your computer.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom