Last episode of Stargate SG-1 ever..

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
Currently showing... God this is such a twisty show... Interesting, but they only have 30 more min to end the season.... And SG-1 is currently stuck in a time dialation(spelling?) field... They have gone through 3 weeks... Watch this be a gay episode where the ori(spelling?) loose after they spend years in this stupid *** field..... Oh well it's back on byes... post comments about it

The whole thing is a cop out the ending is lame and what is up with the whole Asgaurd committing suaside. BSG if far better IMO but I like SG1 and Atlantis both good but not perfect like BSG :)

BSG is being cancelled after season 4.... And there are rumors about a 3rd installment of Stargate. I love SG-1 and Atlantis... But the asguard commited suicide to keep from there issues, they extended there life, and there bodies paid for it, I am sure they didn't want to see what would happen in the next few hundreds of years.

BSG isn't geting cancelled at the end of season 4, from what I have understood from press releases is that it is getting split. IE the fleet finds earth with the help of starbuck and the spin off series is going to be based around the first cylon war and the adama family's rise to power.

Not what G4 keeps saying. They say the end of BSG is season 4. I'm starting to get a bit tired of all the good Sci-Fi shows being split and such... They didn't even show if the ori would get defeated...

That whole ori situation has been left open sky one (English channel) is offering funding for it and there is a possibility of a movie to finish it off, at the end of the last series tealk goes back in time nd gives carter a christal that makes the x304 jump into hyperspace rather than carter putting them self in a time dilation field so that the ori don't attack them.

Stargate was never that good anyway, was it ? i watched afew episodes and find it to be mediocre compared to other programs.

The early ones where mediocre but the last few seasons got much much better.

Oh yea, from season 6 and on I loved it, never got interested in the first few seasons.... I HATED HOW THE DAMNED THING ENDED!!!! Huge cliff hanger from ****... I pray to god there is a movie that will finish it off... How will they defeat the ori??? Amanda Tapping is now on the Atlantis team... I loved the recent episode of atlantis... Very interesting in how they will get out of the new jam... But yea... I like how they atleast in the last sg-1 episode let us see the team get old and everything... They all thought they where going to die, well they sorta did... All the memorys gone.... But yea... I still hated the cliff hanger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom