Large Portable players

I still doesn't see the object in having 10k songs with you. My Music collection IDK How many sogns is but I listen to it all but I don't wanna listen to it all when lifting.

We all have our reasons as to why we like or don't like the idea of having your whole music collection with you. :rolleyes:

I enjoy having my music collection with me at all times. Mainly because what really buged me about the smaller MP3 players is that I wouldent be able to fit my whole collection on the player, and then I would want to listen to a song and it would always be one of the songs I couldent fit. So I upgraded to the 30 GB MP3 player and now not only do I have all my music, but music videos and quite a few movies, and I still have a ton of space left.

My only complaint about the Creative Zen Vision:M is that I started out with a battery life of around 3.5 hours for video, and im down to around 2 hours. I know this is probably my own falt for recharging when the player is not completely dead. I just wish Creative would have made it so you could replace the battey.

Yeah, that happens a lot. Sometimes I tend to charge my Gigabeat S even when it's not completely dead either.

Back
Top Bottom