Laptop problem

microcompiter

Baseband Member
I've a dell inspiron 2200, when I turn the computer on, it began to load windows, suddenly it give me a quick blue screen with something written on, but than quickly restart...
Sometimes when it restart I get a gray screen that says that the modular bay is not completely inserted or not even inserted.
Does someone have an answer for mydilema?

You really need to supply the info on the blue screen. When the computer boots keep hitting F8, and choose the option that says to disable automatic restart on system failure. Then write down the blue screen and give a little more info on what you system failure actually is =)

I had this problem with my HP laptop a while ago, I pressed F8 to get to the windows boot screen and I chose "last known good configuration" and it fixed the problem. I still don't know what caused it so I can't offer much, but thats what fixed it for me. Weird problem I know.

It still wouldn't hurt to try and narrow the cause. Something must have made this problem occur in the first place, and it may just happen again if you don't track the root cause. ie. hard drive failure, persistent virus

Back
Top Bottom