laptop problem

furlong86

Baseband Member
see the wee ac power connector on the back of my laptop it is really loose and you have to fiddle with the input power jack to get it to work,when i finally get the latop up and running it often switches between ac power and battery power ,also the power jack heats up so warm i think it would cause a third degree burn imo,what is the best corse of action to take regarding this issue,thanks

does your laptop have a warranty? you could try writing to the manufacturer or taking it back to where you got it from. i wouldnt fcuk about inside it if i were you

I had a similar problem with my laptop a while back. I thought it might be the actual connector in the laptop, but i managed to borrow a spare adaptor off a friend and it was just a dodgy cable. I bought a new one and its still going fine now.

i wasnt using the pacific power adapter it said to use tbh,but i recently got the one that my laptop states to use,the nec adp64,and im still having the same problems,what should i do?

Well if its happening with 2 different adapters then its probably the socket where the connector fits into, so you will need to get it repaired.

Back
Top Bottom