Laptop Memory

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
I'm looking to upgrade my laptop memory and I have never done anything like this so i looked up my specs and it says
RAM

Installed Size
640 MB / 1.125 GB(max)
Technology
DDR SDRAM - 266 MHz
Memory specification compliance
DDR266/PC2100

now does this mean that the bus is compatible with ddr2 or only ddr sdram? also if it is only ddr sdram can someone bring me a link to ram or a website because i can't find anything on newegg or tigerdirect.

oh alright thank you very much. i feel like such a noob i didn't realize that so-dimm and sdram are the same thing.

are there 2 slots for ram cuz mine only has one. if u have one get a 1gb ddr ram if u have to get a 1gb and 256 mb

did u say a 71 hour battery. how much does that cost , does it have to slow the cpu and disk drive

He said Whr, thats Watts an hour not 71 hours :p Im not sure how long 71whr will last though.

I was actually considering upgrading the RAM in my laptop because it is like 3 years old and I would rather buy a new desktop and hang on to this for when I travel then buy a new laptop. Anyhow, what to I need to do to figure out what kind of RAM I can buy? Right now I have 512mb and I am running XP. It works alright but I think its time for an upgrade. Any suggestions as to where to start.

Back
Top Bottom