Laptop choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, funny thread. I remember when my brother called it a "labtop", and that was when I was around 13. I laughed my ass off. I was like "maybe I should put it on my lap because its called a laptop", and he replied, "or its for a lab, because it was a labtop". Also calling a fax machine an "Facts" machine. Haha, people make me laugh...

For that price, I would probably go with Sony, since I like the company Sony more than the company Toshiba. My AC thing broke within a year, which kind of sucks, but I think they improved now. Thats just me.
Although, the Toshiba isnt quite nice. I cant see the specs on the Toshiba, so correct me if I'm wrong, the Sony looks thinner than the Toshiba on the pictures, which is good, gives you more space if you go to school. When I look at an laptop, the weight is one thing I look at. My shoulders hurt after awhile with a laptop, 3 books, a binder, and some accessories (USB, Charger, etc) for the laptop.

Do you know which one has a better graphics card. Everyone i ask at my school just says go with the labtop that has a better graphics card lol

You dug yourself your own grave. Everyone else in this thread can see that.

No i didn't dig any hole. Im pretty positive that you dug the hole and pushed me into it. I asked a question about the laptops spec's but you turned it around a grammer issue.

No i didn't dig any hole. Im pretty positive that you dug the hole and pushed me into it. I asked a question about the laptops spec's but you turned it around a grammer issue.

We were on our way to answering your question, but instead you decided to be an ignorant big-talker with no respect for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom