Laptop - Buy now, or wait?

SweetBe

Baseband Member
I've been looking around at various laptops. The one I have now works and suits me just fine, but I want something that's just a little faster.

Should I buy now or wait? All the laptops that are out now are just the basic Core 2 Duo and integrated graphics. I'm looking for a full desktop replacement. This one here would be amazing: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220527&Tpk=asus 4870x2

Should I buy now or just wait until later this year/beginning of 2010 when newer stuff comes out? I want 6GB+ RAM, good dedicated graphics, mobile quad core CPU.

Don't even mentions Macs. I despise them. Plus, I currently have a perfectly working and legit hackintosh.

Actually, I'm not gonna buy one now. What do you guys think?

I'm still amazed at how fast this damn site loads.

If you don't really need it now, you should wait. You will be able to get more for your money later.

If you don't really need it now, you should wait. You will be able to get more for your money later.

This.
You're saying maybe wait 'till 2010 when newer stuff comes out, well in 2010 you can say the same thing :p
If I was you I would get it when you need it, but if you want it, but don't need it at this very second at the minimum wait for a sale or wait for Black Friday.

^^ Yeah I'll definitely wait. Just wish the laptop I have now had a little better battery life and better graphics, but I don't feel like spending a lot of money on a new battery. The X3100 is crap.

Back
Top Bottom