LAN prob.

Osak

Daemon Poster
Ok I recently reformated my PC and now when i go into "My network places" it only shows my wireless connection and no local area connection i tried the "Add a new connection" but that didnt work, so i went into my BIOS and enabled my LAN (Built in LAN on mobo) and still no luck!! I have ran out of ideas, though about reinstalling the drivers but i dont know were to look for them (Went on the official site and didnt find anything) Also when i go under device manager it just shows my wireless card under network adapters. my mobo is:
(Sckt939)MSI K8N NEO4-F nForce4 Chipset SATA Raid PCI-E w/GbLAN,USB2.0,&7.1Audio

thanks!

I had this problem, I had to enable MAC Lan in my BIOS, but you already did that, hmmm. I would try that again, make sure to save the settings before you exit. And you should be able to find those drivers somewhere on the net, try the msi site, you could always contact their customer support and ask them.

Tried turning of MAC lan and turning it back on a couple times but no luck, tried there official site and I couldnt find them (there site is not very user friendly)

**EDIT** - I tried to find the drivers again and i cant find them, if you can please post a link.

Back
Top Bottom