LAN Party in a camper!

MooseMan1

Fully Optimized
Well it may seem odd but it worked...

Me and my dad went to pick up our new camper in Virginia Beach sateryday morning at 7AM. When we got back my friend came over and we washed the entire outside of the 37.5ft bahemoth(sp) once done we sat inside for a minute and my dad said if i wanted i could have the LAN Party in the camper. So me and my friend thought about it and said hell y not, so we did.

100_2723.jpg

100_2721.jpg

100_2720.jpg

100_2719.jpg

100_2724.jpg

My friends thought that i should take a picture of my friends BSOD on wide screen...wasn't too funny for him....for whatever reason he's been getting them latly, sadly i have too but his are much more problematic, and more frequent. so anyways having 6 people and 7 computers fit in 1 camper with enough space to move around says thats one damn big camper! and it worked well indeed

~K-Pow~ said:
Looks like it was a good time. That is a nice camper you got there.
thx :) it's a kountry air, supposidly the beamer of campers. seems to be too. all oak cabnits and what not :D two slideouts etc.

The people i rent from got a big one too, not sure what type it is but it's got a slide out it's about 32ft i think.

~K-Pow~ said:
The people i rent from got a big one too, not sure what type it is but it's got a slide out it's about 32ft i think.
:) anything over 30 is pretty big. our first camper was a pop-up (rofl...spyware camper!!) then we had a 1982(old but nice) 36ft holiday rambler 5th wheel, then a 30ft 1997 sunnybrook 5th wheel(selling it now), and now the 37.5 1996 kountry air 5th wheel. My parents love camping and i like it too, i just don't go too much because of my needs for technology... :p

dodmasta said:
Thats well nice, i would love to have a Lan party, do you just play games the whole time or not?
well we had a dedicated CS 1.6 server up there

100_2719-1.jpg

Alot of times we will also stray to our own games though or do other stuff (like post of CF >.>) we spend alot of the time playing games togeather though

@ pyro: yes the guy using the crt....well his laptop busted on him so we have that as an extra computer(a pretty crappy 1) it worked but must have sucked for him

Back
Top Bottom