Lan Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmoore

Daemon Poster
Im going to be at a friends house for a few days, and im going to haul the PC over, along with some other people, and im looking for some good games we could all play over the network, and online. I think im more interested in games similar to Rise of Nations, because I thought that was a pretty good game. But I would also be interested in other types of games as well. Any suggestions? Let give give you a short list of what I own, and play, so it doesn't get mentioned 3 or 4 times.

Current Battlefield Series
Rise of Nations Series
Starcrat Series
Warcraft Series
Diablo Series
Half-Life 2
Medal of Honor Series
Farcry
Wolfenstien
Enemy Territory
Counter-Strike
Unreal Tournement Series

HL2DM is the ULTIMATE LAN game! last LAN party i went to thats all we played, and we were laughing constantly for 5 hours! oohhhhh...my stomach still hurts from the laughing...ohhhhhhhhhh...heheh-ouuuuchhh

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
HL2DM is the ULTIMATE LAN game! last LAN party i went to thats all we played, and we were laughing constantly for 5 hours! oohhhhh...my stomach still hurts from the laughing...ohhhhhhhhhh...heheh-ouuuuchhh

Word. Nothing better then a bunch of people clubbing each other with paint cans trying to kill each other.

powerslave12 said:
you should get big rigs racing, it's a blast

No multiplayer

Still a howl, keeps anyone entertained for 10 minutes

*cough* I know a place to get cheap *legal* copy's of big rig's, trust me if you want the game PM me for advice.

For the price of a something that we cant measure it, you can aqquire it.

if u can manage to get urself a copy of Quake 1 or 2, those were GREAT for LANs. Quake III isnt bad either. i know u said u didnt have them, but they are all great LAN games

I don't think I have time to dive into Guild Wars, I can hardly find time to play WoW. If its anything like Diablo 2, I know all my poor jobless friends would leave me in the dust the second I went back to work. I own Half-Life 2, and that sounds fun. What do you guys think about the Command and Conqure Series, or Age of Mythology?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom