lame ******* off*

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
lately my windows blinds program has not been saving my backgrounds and when i start up my computer my background would goto a default of grey.

but when i started up my computer this morning a background that i put on showed that i put on about a week ago. i didn't think anything of it so i went on with my day.

like 30 minutes my computer was not reconizing any disks at all and when i restarted my computer multply times it would go to a black screen and just sit there as i listen to my hard drive spin and shut off and repeat. i finally got that to work as you see im typing from that same computer.

then when i tried to play a agme that i just installed, a black screen would just show up and it would freeze. >8-(

very frustrating day. now i unistalled windowsblinds because its a piece of
sh!t and now my start button and that whole toolbar on the bottom is gone. btw, my toolbar was missing before i unistalled windowsblinds.

i'm running AVG right now to see if there is anything wrong. can anyone give me an idea how i can get my toolbar back and wtf is happening to my computer?!

Re: lame *pissed off*

weird t hings like that were happening to me and all it was was a f*cking stick of ram i was so pissed
i reformated liek 100 times lol

Re: lame *pissed off*

Lol, that is annoying..

Ronco> I would just re-install Windows. Best way around it..

iceshooter16 said:
Try and do a WinXP repait. Just pop in an XP disk, restart, and go to repair in the menu.

That would only replace his system files, so any virus's, that are in any programs, will still be there, and if Window Blinds has somehow corrupted his hard drive, all those little .dll files will still be there.

Best to go with a complete re-format mate.

Back
Top Bottom