LambofGod Dsm Vs EVO vid

Shiet your breakng the 12's nice! Sweet ride. How many PSI are you pushing on that turbo setup?? Are you on stock internals, what turbo is it?

NeXuS said:
Shiet your breakng the 12's nice! Sweet ride. How many PSI are you pushing on that turbo setup?? Are you on stock internals, what turbo is it?

I was on Pump gas, Street tires, and running 19 PSI. Stock Internals.
I drove 3 hours there, i didnt change anything dragraced then drove it back :D

Good lord. That's insane. My best time was a 17.14, lol. Ever try auto-x? Throw a suspension kit on that sucka and you'll kill, assuming you know how to turn and have an LSD. Otherwise you'll be all over the place.

D-Lew said:
Good lord. That's insane. My best time was a 17.14, lol. Ever try auto-x? Throw a suspension kit on that sucka and you'll kill, assuming you know how to turn and have an LSD. Otherwise you'll be all over the place.

haha no i havent , I have always been interested in doing that though.

I did replace all the shocks on the car with KYB GR2s myself.
and 17" Geforce Rims with good rubber.

car handles good. and Since it is AWD i dont have many traction problems.

Thanks for the Comments man haha.

I may be building a New DSM in the Future with a bigger turbo, and its going to be on RACE GAS, as its going to be more of a race car. not a steet car

LambOfGod said:
haha no i havent , I have always been interested in doing that though.

I did replace all the shocks on the car with KYB GR2s myself.
and 17" Geforce Rims with good rubber.

car handles good. and Since it is AWD i dont have many traction problems.

Thanks for the Comments man haha.

I may be building a New DSM in the Future with a bigger turbo, and its going to be on RACE GAS, as its going to be more of a race car. not a steet car

If you do this, make a build thread with lots of pictars!

cabbspapp said:
If you do this, make a build thread with lots of pictars!

i will definetly do that,

actually i have some great pics of the build of my current car you would probally like to see maybe i should make a new thread for it though.

When you say running on pump gas I assume you're going as high as you can, right? Like 93 oct? Who tuned the car? I'm interested in some numbers, I bet you could squeeze a little more out of the pump gas.

Back
Top Bottom