Labtec Wireless Optical Mouse Wont Work Please Help

8800GT

Beta member
i got this mouse a while ago and i plugged it all in put in the batteries turned on the pc and when i logged in it would install the driver itself no discs required it just uses windows.
And after a few days the 2AA batteries went flat and so i replaced them and turned on the pc and the mouse wasent working on screen the mouse optical red thing was on and i pressed the connect button on the mouse to try to get it working but it wont work. Iv had tried several different AA batteries and tried it on serveral different computers and i just cant get it to work at all.

here is the link to labtecs mice the one i have is the eigth one down
http://www.labtec.com/index.cfm/ser...d=68,crid2=1763

I would really appreciate some help as i have had this mouse a few years and iv never been able to get it to work and i would love to get some use out of it.

Thanks
8800GT is online now Edit/Delete Message

hi i have tried this lots of times and i have just tried again it will say installing driver in the bottom right corner and then it will say it has completed then i try and use it and it wont work

I'm not familiar with the mouse you have, but mine has a reset button on the bottom. I'm sure you've tried that if it had one though. Ok, someone else want to chime in now?

Hi yes it does have a reset button and iv had tried pressing/holding it and it still wont work

Back
Top Bottom