Kudos Finished - System Shutdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedman3d

Fully Optimized
+1 Kudo is Dead.

Okay thats it for Kudos and the Benching Website.
It was fun while it lasted.

Reason being that i was asked on more than one occasion to remove the Kudos system (nicely though) as it wasnt really a Tech-Forums governed system. In addition the forums will eventually have a Karma/Kudos system built in and i do not wish to interfere.

The TechBench site also wasnt used much and it is connected to the Kudos system. This will be closed most probably tomorrow.

So you may now remove the Kudos from your sigs. You are free.

Thanks for your support.

Here are the final scores.
zx046h.png

R.I.P. il miss it in the end everyoen stoped giving out kudos was kinda not fun. peoplw wherel iek wow good point and stuff my kudos wouldnt get a bump, il miss it.

Hey, I wasn't in last! And I had just added it a few days before! :D I don't completely suck I guess, rofl.

Too bad though, it was a good system.

Lol, I remember on the first day the kudos came out, I got it and and used like 5 computers I have in my office at work to boost my numbers up to 70+ in one day. Then they somehow dropped down to 20ish which is probably about where it deserved. Then I removed it cuz I got bored. :p

Whoa.... how did Metal Chaos get that many Kudos? He was quite the useless poster o_O

Anyways its sad to see this go... we have a rep system that was introduced the same day as this retired too

It had a good run. And it was good while it lasted. I think the new rep system, once the kinks are ironed out will work better as it is integrated into the forum instead of being in the sigs, and people will probably use it more, as the kudos system went dead after a while.

Thanks for the work though zedman, too bad the bench site has to close... nice work on both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom